We partner with:
Pink Pilates Program
The Pink Pilates programme has been specifically designed to help women diagnosed with breast cancer regain their physical strength, improve their body confidence and incorporate exercise into their lifestyle.
Pink Pilates is dedicated to helping women who are recovering from breast cancer surgery or treatment through the use of personalised health programs. These include a complementary blend of Pilates, physiotherapy, massage, stretching and breathing techniques.
Pink Pilates aims to:
• Regain strength and mobility
• Enhance energy levels and ease muscular tension
• Re-strengthen muscles of the trunk and improve posture
• Improve self confidence and control
• Minimise weight gain
• Improve bone density
• Improve sleep and alleviate fatigue
• Enhance physical and mental well-being
• And above all, increase inner strength and boost the spirit
Darlinghurst Physiotherapy is proud to support the Sydney Convicts Rugby Club
Fitness Inside Out
Want to be fit but can’t fit it in? Want to stay healthy but not join a gym? Fitness Inside Out is your solution – it’s fitness at your doorstep! Our concept is simple; our mobile trainers will come to you* and train you in the comfort of your residential studio gym, home or in the great outdoors. We’ll get you fit for life leaving you more time to live it!
As a welcoming offer to all new One on One clients Fitness Inside Out is giving away a FREE Health & Fitness Consultation
(*offer only available within 20km of CBD)
Phone 1300 735 790